- Enter to worship the Lord, receive his Word, and enjoy time with your church family!
- Please wear your mask throughout your time in the building; if you forgot your mask, one is available at any of the welcome stations as you enter. Pastors and lectors unmask while in the chancel, choir in the separate balcony, and instrumentalists while playing. Children under 5 are not required to mask.
- Enter by any of the three entrances (Main, Fellowship Hall, Sunday School Wing). Sanitize your hands and take your worship folder, and continue to practice good handwashing or sanitizing at any of the stations around the church.
- Sit with your household, including any “extended household” that you already see in-person. To ensure physical distancing, skip a pew and sit diagonal to the households nearest you. (We should all end up in a “zigzag” pattern.) One person sitting directly behind another in the pews is only about 3-4 feet of distance, so please do not sit directly behind someone. If you notice the space has grown too small to those nearest you, feel free to move at any time!
- If no more distanced spaces are available in the Sanctuary, please make use of the distanced seating with live video feeds in our Fellowship Hall and Sunday School Wing.
- Follow the standards set by our health departments for all public venues: If you or a member of your household is sick with a possible COVID symptom, please stay home for 10 days from onset or until you have a negative test. If you have known exposure to someone COVID-positive (contact traced) but no symptoms, quarantine for 14 days or until a negative test.
Thank you very much for your help in caring for your neighbor and for extending grace to one another as we follow these protocols!